The solution for productive overhead and vertical concrete chipping, concrete drilling, selective demolition and hydro-demolition. Parking Garage, tunnel, dam and bridge repair are naturals. The benefits being reduction in exposure to heavy weights, vibration and silica dust.
The combination rock drill and rock bolter that is revolutionizing the mining industry. This drilling machine supported by our PAMMN manipulator arm significantly reduces the risk of work place injury by removing the heavy weight of traditional tools.
Chipping out or removing slag, foundry brick or ladle nozzles is now child’s play with this hydraulic assisted support arm, the PAM90. Up to a 90 lb breaker hammer can be fitted and easily maneuvered so that work place injury is vastly reduced. Custom requests are gladly reviewed. Our Engineering team loves the challenge!
PAM DEK II
Is deck or floor chipping taking a toll on your pneumatic jack hammer operators? The PAM DEK removes the weight, vibration and exposure to silica dust. This amazing tool can also double your productivity for deck chipping jobs.
FASTER AND EFFORTLESS CONCRETE CHIPPING
Anyone who has operated a chipping hammer knows how tough and painful this job can be. Improving productivity while reducing injuries can be achieved with the P.A.M.
Operating the P.A.M. is effortless since it supports and positions the working tool. It is specifically designed to work on overhead, walls or inclined surfaces. We’ve kept it simple, install the tool on the carrier, connect the pneumatic lines and you’re ready to go. It’s as easy as it sounds!
Hundreds of units have been sold worldwide and contractors have experienced a production increase of up to 4x on average. The P.A.M. provides contractors with a competitive edge in terms of production costs and delivery time. The payback period can be as low as 3 months. The unique patented design of the P.A.M. allows the user to install a wide range of tools including chipping hammers, breakers, rock drills and hydro demolition lances among others.
Features & Specifications
- Mount 15 lb (7kg) chipping hammer, 35 lb (16 kg) rivet buster, 65 lb (29kg) paving breaker (optional), rock drills, hydro-demo lances and other tools
- Designed to push the tool against the surface, eliminating dead blows
- Water nozzle for dust control
- Air powered over hydraulic and electric
- 96° swing lock hydraulic knuckle boom
- 4 caster wheels and 2 removable 21” (53 cm) wheels
- 3 outriggers for stability
- Fingertip controls
- Unit air consumption of 25 CFM (700 l/min) @ 90 psi (620 kPa)
- Total weight without tool of 1150 lbs (525 Kg)
- Frame size 31 1/2’’ X 72’’ (80 cm x 183 cm) without removable wheels
- Self-contained, no harmful emissions